DE DE DE

Quote:
They should sell it, if not, they can probably get it in for you. I'd find the ones closest to you and start calling and asking if they carry it.
big_smile.png

Dawn

barnie.gif
Feedstore strikes again! They are just clueless and rather than tell someone they don't know, they just give out erroneous information.

I am so glad I found Custom Milling and put it on this website and at least from them, you know you are getting real food grade DE. Gee, maybe we should start a thread of wrong information given out by feedstore employees and the potential harm they've done.

K625
If you call Custommilling directly they will take your order and ship it to you. I ordered it one and eceived it the next. A 50# bag with shipping was $35. Good stuff
Tink

When in doubt read the label

Statement of Practical Treatment (First Aid)
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call
911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to- mouth if possible. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with
water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for
treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to any body of water. Do not apply when weather conditions favor

How much to put on their food NONE.

Last edited:
OK I've heard on this site that DE can cause crop problems if used in food.

You might look into that before feeding it.
IT seems to work in coops and runs but I have made no scientific tests and cannot say one way or the other.

always wondering how we made it before Wally world and DE????????????

Quote:
I've been using PermaGuard's food grade DE in our Banty flocks feed since June and haven't had any crop problem...I also use the same DE in our rabbits feed, the dog gets DE daily and I also take it mixed with yogurt.
idunno.gif

Dawn

Back
Top Bottom