DEAD AND GONE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for your loss. If you have a camera put it up because the predator will be back and then you will know what you're dealing with. It has probably been lurking looking for an opportunity and found one. It could be most any predator, fox, coyote, bobcat, dog. Good luck...

So sorry for your loss. If you have a camera put it up because the predator will be back and then you will know what you're dealing with. It has probably been lurking looking for an opportunity and found one. It could be most any predator, fox, coyote, bobcat, dog. Good luck...
Thanks I will put a cam out

I went out to the coop and realized something is missing! My rooster didn't come running he was raised by himself so him and I are really close. I thought maybe he is in the run I went down their and there is only 4 chickens in the run! I only have 12 chickens left!! what do I do? My coop is so safe! What would take them? @FluffyLambs @JustBabyMargo
thats horrible! Im so sorry. Ill try to help. Was there any feathers On the ground? Was he just gone? Do you see burrow marks? A hole? When did it happen?

I went to the back of the coop their is alot of blood and a hole! I will fix it and hope for the best
Oh no! Im so sorry. Was there Any feathers left there? What animals do you have there? I would think something like a fox, but im not to sure

generally cats do not target chickens, so im not thinking that at all. i say a fox, maybe a weasel even.

I am so so sad that boss is gone their is not any feathers just blood I am sick of my birds dieing every month I don't know what to do anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom