Dead duck

I'm still a bit off about the eyes.

Crows. magpies, mice and rats might eat them.. but weasels/cats; only when they are really hungry. They prefer neck/breast more or some chewing on the head. But not only the eyes. They do not go for the eyes first. Crows and magpies do; but then one has to be sneaky enough.. and be scared away in time otherwise they peck more.. rats and mice tend to start with "outerstuff" more; ends of wings, noses, beaks, paws, etc.

Weasel/fox/cat for the cull sounds right due to neck-ingeries. Then a bird non-predatory omnivorous bird.. a scavanger...

I think your first instincts were right.

I'm still a bit off about the eyes.

Crows. magpies, mice and rats might eat them.. but weasels/cats; only when they are really hungry. They prefer neck/breast more or some chewing on the head. But not only the eyes. They do not go for the eyes first. Crows and magpies do; but then one has to be sneaky enough.. and be scared away in time otherwise they peck more.. rats and mice tend to start with "outerstuff" more; ends of wings, noses, beaks, paws, etc.

Weasel/fox/cat for the cull sounds right due to neck-ingeries. Then a bird non-predatory omnivorous bird.. a scavanger...

I think your first instincts were right.
It got the head and neck but yes also the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom