So I just found a dead mouse at the bottom of my feed. a couple of days ago, I had a chicken that died after not eating and not drinking, didn't seem egg bound. Am I crazy to think these two things might be related? I'm tossing out the rest of the feed and bringing it up to the feed store I bought it from but.... I'm not seeing any signs from the rest of the poultry who have been eating from the same feed. Has anyone encountered this? Also, the size of the mouse is probably about the size of a field mouse, about an inch and a half to two. I haven't been raising chickens too long, just a little over a year now. But this is my first chicken death and I have no idea what killed her. I though botulism, and now I'm reading more and more and honestly it could be anything. Thanks in advance for any input.