Dead round worm in poop. What do I deworm the entire flock with?

Actually roaches are more commonly a source of tapeworm. Roundworm is really easily picked up from the soil, and the Florida sandy soil and climate makes it a parasite breeding ground. I have to worm regularly, every 3 to 4 months for round worm in my flock. It's nearly impossible to completely eradicate it from your environment once it's there. Rotating pens/pastures, keeping droppings cleaned up as well as possible, keeping feeders and waterers clean, and monitoring and treating as necessary are your best bets to minimize it, and keep healthy birds. Keeping grass cut short, so the sun can hit the soil can help also. There are a lot of articles available on how to help reduce parasite loads, but getting rid of then totally is not really possible. I rotate Valbazen and Safeguard for regular worming, they both work very well at the proper doses, and rotating helps prevent breeding resistant parasites. If you ever have to treat for tapeworm (I've got all the same bugs and roaches/palmetto bugs are just part of Florida) then praziquantel is the best for that. I've not had tapes in my flock despite all the roaches.
Good morning. Thank you for your helpful information. I’ve only had chickens since March last year so I am new to raising them. I’ve done a lot of reading about keeping them, how to keep them healthy and prevent sickness and disease.
1. I clean the coop daily
2. I clean feeder & waterers 2/3 times a week
3. Nesting boxes are clean = clean eggs
4. I feed them Flock raiser because of the ducks + oyster shells available.
5. They get greens, fruit, BOSS, some scratch, flax seeds once a day around 4/5 PM
6. They free range during the day.
7. I have sand in the coop and it works really good for me. If it rains it drains quickly and with the Fl heat it dries fast.
8. ACV in the water
In November right after Thanksgiving we had a brusque drop in temperature and some of them contracted Mycoplasma.
Now the mites/maybe Coccidia, round worms and Fowl Pox all T the same time. What am I doing wrong and what can I change. I feel that I’m failing them somehow.
Thank you

Excellent! How's the sick one doing?
She is eating,drinking and pooping. It looks like all the nasty bugs are gone. She is not able to stand on her own though. She manages to stand on her own for 2/3 seconds and then she falls. She’s flopping her wings quite a bit I guess to try balance herself?

She is eating,drinking and pooping. It looks like all the nasty bugs are gone. She is not able to stand on her own though. She manages to stand on her own for 2/3 seconds and then she falls. She’s flopping her wings quite a bit I guess to try balance herself?
do you have a food scale that you can weigh her on?

You might wanna start weighing her daily. Is she still on Corid!

Most people wait two weeks.
Monitor her weight to make sure she’s maintaining and not losing weight?
Yesterday it was the last day for Corid. She was on it for 5 days.
I have Rooster Booster and I want to start giving it to her. I’m also giving her scrambled eggs twice a day.

I very much doubt you are doing anything wrong. MItes happen, coccidia are everywhere and any time birds are moved or new birds are added they can be exposed to new strains. Fowl pox happens, especially when you live in a heavy mosquito climate. Mycoplasma also can be gotten many ways. When you first start with chickens it can feel really overwhelming at times, especially when it seems like everything bad that could happen has. And sometimes it does feel like bad things happen all together. And there are some things that happen (like reproductive problems) that we simply have no control over despite all efforts. It will get better as your experience and base of knowledge grows, we all have a learning curve when we start out. None of us knows everything, we just do the best we can and go looking for help and information when we need it. I don't use ACV in the water, despite so many saying it has benefits. With the summer heat and humidity of Florida I don't want anything to put them off water and risk dehydration or heat stroke, and my birds really didn't seem to like the ACV. So I stopped. Just something to consider. Your birds should be resistant to the strain of Fowl pox they had, so the ones that had it shouldn't get it again. You can reduce the incidence of that by putting window screen over all your coop openings. The birds are more likely to be bit at night when the mosquitos are more active and when the birds are stationary on the roosts. You can cut a piece of screen to go over your door attached only at the top, and cut in vertical strips that hang down, the birds can go in and out and it helps keep the mosquitos out. The screen on the windows does collect dirt and dust, so has to be cleaned off more often. Hang in there, it will get better.

I very much doubt you are doing anything wrong. MItes happen, coccidia are everywhere and any time birds are moved or new birds are added they can be exposed to new strains. Fowl pox happens, especially when you live in a heavy mosquito climate. Mycoplasma also can be gotten many ways. When you first start with chickens it can feel really overwhelming at times, especially when it seems like everything bad that could happen has. And sometimes it does feel like bad things happen all together. And there are some things that happen (like reproductive problems) that we simply have no control over despite all efforts. It will get better as your experience and base of knowledge grows, we all have a learning curve when we start out. None of us knows everything, we just do the best we can and go looking for help and information when we need it. I don't use ACV in the water, despite so many saying it has benefits. With the summer heat and humidity of Florida I don't want anything to put them off water and risk dehydration or heat stroke, and my birds really didn't seem to like the ACV. So I stopped. Just something to consider. Your birds should be resistant to the strain of Fowl pox they had, so the ones that had it shouldn't get it again. You can reduce the incidence of that by putting window screen over all your coop openings. The birds are more likely to be bit at night when the mosquitos are more active and when the birds are stationary on the roosts. You can cut a piece of screen to go over your door attached only at the top, and cut in vertical strips that hang down, the birds can go in and out and it helps keep the mosquitos out. The screen on the windows does collect dirt and dust, so has to be cleaned off more often. Hang in there, it will get better.
This is their set up right now. The coop is getting expanded to the left. It will be double in size and I will have a run for them as well. We live on a lake and because my dogs jump the fence a new fence is going up very soon. Once the fence is up the chickens will only be free ranging 4 to 5 hours a day in the afternoon until they go to roost at night. The rest of the time and to be protected from the dogs they will be in the run. Sadie our Jack Russell is a little terror with an incredible hunting drive and knuckle head Maverick (Golden Retriever) follows whatever she does. It is a little overwhelming and it has me worried. My neighbors a few houses down the block has had chickens longer than me and never had any of my problems nor do they clean their coop, feeders etc.. like me so it made me wonder what I am doing wrong.
Thank you for the kind words and advise and I will consider the ACV advice.

Attachments

• 7981473E-72E5-443A-B615-BCFEA380A10F.jpeg
    7981473E-72E5-443A-B615-BCFEA380A10F.jpeg
    903.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 25F6208C-CB27-41D1-9012-CCE58DFA6048.jpeg
    25F6208C-CB27-41D1-9012-CCE58DFA6048.jpeg
    827.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 53FD2967-0EF1-4096-AFE5-949D7AFBDE2A.jpeg
    53FD2967-0EF1-4096-AFE5-949D7AFBDE2A.jpeg
    732.1 KB · Views: 6
  • FDA03D0E-7A7C-4458-8E16-861002CE65E5.jpeg
    FDA03D0E-7A7C-4458-8E16-861002CE65E5.jpeg