Deadliest Catch Fans?

Quote:
lau.gif

1much, HOW THE HECK can it be BORING??!!? I'd ride along just to stare at the guys
love.gif
LOL

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.Tuesdays it was KNOWN don't bother mom when deadliest catch is on. Dh tolerates it and says it is better than survivor.

DD says "what's the big deal you know how it ends they go our they drop pots the pull puts they go to the processor" But it is SOOO much more than that.

For me whatever my day entails I think "well it can't be as bad as XYZ on Deadliest catch".

Dh wonders why I love it since it is in the ocean (which I avoid) and it is cold which I hate!

I love this show!!!

I have a thing for Sig LOL He is so aggrogant! But I love him any way! I have an even bigger thing for Edgar, the Northwestern deck boss. Woot!

Johnathan would be far hotter without the mullet. Brother Andy - something sweet about him. Their salute to their dad at his burial site leaves me red eyed and snotty!

Phil - he is one tough dude.

Keith is an a$$. A giant one. I do not like him at all. He treats his brother badly and I want to beat him about the head and shoulders with a very heavy iron pipe.

Quote:
Don't hold back, Miss Prissy, tell us what you really think!
lau.gif

I enjoy watching Deadliest Catch. DH regrets turning me on to it because now I crave King Crab legs and have to have them every anniversary or birthday dinner when we go out!!

I love Deadliest Catch, too. Edgar, Sid, and Johnathan are my favs. We watch it all the time. Ice Road Truckers, too. Well, really, Discovery Channel is what we watch the most of at our house.

Quote:
That's so funny MissPrissy....ME TOO on all accounts lol.

I absolutely love this show and can't wait for the next season.

Back
Top Bottom