Dealing with the heat

Havent Lost Any From Heat Either, But As A Tid Bit Vit C Will Help Them Manage Heat Stress And Bolster Laying Rates During Times Of Extreme Heat

MOST OF MINE HAVE AUTO WATERING SYSTEM... EVERY OTHER DAY OR SO I JUST CHUCK A COUPLE OF CHEWABLE VIT C TABS IN EACH BUCKET AND LET THEM DISSOLVE AND MIX IN THE WATER
hu.gif
I ONLY DO THIS DURING THE SEVERE HOT AND HUMID TIMES WE GET HERE IN FLORIDA. OR IF IT GOES FROM NICE TO BLISTERING HOT QUICKLY..

You Could Get Liquid And Add It To The Feed As Well... Vit C Is A Water Soluabe Vitamin So You Cant Really Hurt Anything With It... Whatever The Birds Body Doesnt Need The Kidneys Filter Out And Throw Overboard. Vit E Is Supposed To Beneficial To The Folks In Hot Arid Climates Like Arizona And Cali... There Was A Few Write Ups On It Posted Here Way Back, Or You Could Just Google Search It?

I'll try the vit C . Is it ok for the rabbits since there all on the same water system. And Ill look into the stuff to paint the roof. The FWC guys told me to put insulation on the undeside of the roof or have misters putting water on the top of the roof. iI think im going to stop breeding the rabbits until I get it figured out.

Best Advice I Can Give You Accurately About Rabbits Is How To Cook Them ~ Sorry Never Raised Bunnies... But I Did Raise Beagles
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom