DEATH IS ALL AROUND ME-NO LONGER CAN SWAP OR TRADE UPDATE!!

willow

Songster
11 Years
May 5, 2008
Sherman, NY
I just came home to a literal slaughter barn. I have seen and heard about others that have had this happen but never me. I had beautiful show pigeons, they are completely gone and they were all on eggs. I had 2 setting bronze turkey hens-gone along with the eggs. My buff orps. are gone, I have been raising some new pullets to resell, now I'll keep them. My silver and gold seabrites are all gone. My pheonix roo and a hen are gone. I had 2 mixed banties setting-gone. I know it was a weasel and tonight it will be as dead as my birds.
It is like losing a child and I know most people would say I'm crazy but they were my friends when I needed someone to talk to. I'm sure you know what I mean. I have been crying since I found them and I can't stop.

I no longer have any pullets to sell and also no longer have any pheonix eggs to trade. I am sorry about this.

For all those who are wondering I lost 46 birds not including all the eggs that were being set under my hens.

UPDATE-It is very sad for me to say but Clinger, my last surviving seabrite roo has passed away. He got better but then took a turn for the worse. He put up a great fight to live. I STILL have NOT caught that rotten weasel but mark my words...

Last edited:
Do let us know when you catch that weasel!!! I'm so sorry you lost all of your birds
hugs.gif

Just an FYI there is NO WAY a weasel got 40+ birds let alone 2 fully grown turkey's. Sorry about this, but you need to find out what did this! What was wrong on the birds? missing parts? holes?

Back
Top Bottom