Death of a Duck

Would it be possible to cover the top with a tarp or  cover it with hardware cloth or even galvanized livestock  fence wire (not chicken wire) ?

My step dad is working on building something nicer for them but as off now their coop looks like Fort Knox. I have never seen so many zip ties. I'm just really afraid it's not enough. We bough Sunday a new companion but it's no use if something happens to either of them, plus I think it would break my heart. Originally it had a tarp over it to help keep out rain but I suppose it keeps getting pulled out.

My step dad is working on building something nicer for them but as off now their coop looks like Fort Knox. I have never seen so many zip ties. I'm just really afraid it's not enough. We bough Sunday a new companion but it's no use if something happens to either of them, plus I think it would break my heart. Originally it had a tarp over it to help keep out rain but I suppose it keeps getting pulled out.

To know love is to know heart break. It does hurt to lose a bird but they joy of raising these creatures is more than worth it imho. If you do not think the security is enough then it probably is not. Find out where the deficiencies are improve. We want to help. You can do this, so do not despair.

Back
Top Bottom