Death Trap Baited... KILL! KILL! KILL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

illegal avian

Cooped up
9 Years
Apr 21, 2010
Third World, Texas
Coons, skunks, possums... cats, dogs, squirrels... sparrows, hawks, owls... who knows, maybe even the sneaky deer...
Strange thing is, I never used to have a predator problem, until now!
hit.gif

I built a huge trap! My trap is 8' x 12' and built out of 2x4's and wire! And the best part is... I baited it with live chickens!
D.gif

And the good news is!!! The chicken trap is working!!!
woot.gif

Now I get to KILL! I am going to KILL EVERYTHING that even thinks about bothering my baited trap!
Every animal listed above, just to be on the safe side, is a potential problem now, and they ALL must DIE!
somad.gif

But please don't think I am bad,
I must protect the bait in my trap... I must KILL every animal it attracts... because I can't be bothered to build a secure trap!
caf.gif

And this way, I can use the same bait, over and over, year after year, until I kill everything... or until EVERYTHING IS DEAD!!!
somad.gif

Because, I love my chickens!
jumpy.gif

Sounds like the same trap I built, But I fortified it with two Pit Chow mix mutts that have free access to the area surrounding the trap. The idea is that the predator will be so distracted trying to figure out how to enter the trap that they will not know they have company until those teeth are wrapping around their necks. Snap, sigh, end of story. One grinning tail wagging security officer.

Post closed due to rule violation: Per the Rules:

5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom