Death Trap Baited... KILL! KILL! KILL!

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by illegal avian, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illegal avian

illegal avian Cooped up

Apr 21, 2010
    Third World, Texas
    Coons, skunks, possums... cats, dogs, squirrels... sparrows, hawks, owls... who knows, maybe even the sneaky deer...
    Strange thing is, I never used to have a predator problem, until now! [​IMG]

I built a huge trap! My trap is 8' x 12' and built out of 2x4's and wire! And the best part is... I baited it with live chickens! [​IMG]
    And the good news is!!! The chicken trap is working!!! [​IMG]

Now I get to KILL! I am going to KILL EVERYTHING that even thinks about bothering my baited trap!
    Every animal listed above, just to be on the safe side, is a potential problem now, and they ALL must DIE! [​IMG]

But please don't think I am bad,
    I must protect the bait in my trap... I must KILL every animal it attracts... because I can't be bothered to build a secure trap! [​IMG]
    And this way, I can use the same bait, over and over, year after year, until I kill everything... or until EVERYTHING IS DEAD!!! [​IMG]

Because, I love my chickens! [​IMG]

2. RachelFromTheBlackLagoon

RachelFromTheBlackLagoon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Wallingford, CT
    PLEASE tell me this isn't for real.

3. Penturner

Penturner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    Reno Nevada
    Sounds like the same trap I built, But I fortified it with two Pit Chow mix mutts that have free access to the area surrounding the trap. The idea is that the predator will be so distracted trying to figure out how to enter the trap that they will not know they have company until those teeth are wrapping around their necks. Snap, sigh, end of story. One grinning tail wagging security officer.

4. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Post closed due to rule violation: Per the Rules:

5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by