Rest up eggies! Sweet dreams of a cozy warm incubator to rock you as you sleep, dream, and grow
Winter Stay Warm GIF by DINOSALLY

Do you keep a Govee or 2 in your bators at all times?

I'd love to see the stats from one for a week. Lol

https://www.amazon.com/Govee-Hygrom...7&psc=1&mcid=0f6b0f56346d386688e146851b26525a
I do.

I've had this setup for well over 20 hatches, and when they aren't shipped eggs, I've nailed 100% hatch rate several times. If I were a person complaining about hatch rates, that's the first thing I'd point out too. That plant hanging there helps too I suppose. If it's not broke, it doesn't need fixing. ☺️

Yes we do! Major silkie floof!

And some Chonkers paint floofs too :celebrate
They've been "resting" since 3:00 yesterday afternoon, so it's been 17 hours. Whatchya think? Split the difference of waiting and go for it or wait a few more hours?

Attachments

• IMG_0686.jpeg
    IMG_0686.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 2
Gorgeous birds Debbie! ❤ Love the chicken cabinet, it's perfect for your incubators! :love
There's a bit of a story to that cabinet, especially since we both have miser husbands. ☺️

Last year I was searching for a bureau or cabinet on Marketplace for weeks. When I saw that, I immediately messaged her. She wanted $125. I got her address which was in the city (Green Bay, an hour away). I showed hubby and he didn't even flinch. He saw the determination in my eyes and without question, we jumped into the SUV and drove there.

I asked where she got it. She only knew that her mom was getting rid of it from her mom's house after she had passed away. It's hand painted so I figured there had to be other pieces. I searched and never found any.

It's got two cupboards and shelves. It's absolutely perfect! We bought a glass top for it so the incubators or I don't ruin it.

There's a bit of a story to that cabinet, especially since we both have miser husbands. ☺️

Last year I was searching for a bureau or cabinet on Marketplace for weeks. When I saw that, I immediately messaged her. She wanted $125. I got her address which was in the city (Green Bay, an hour away). I showed hubby and he didn't even flinch. He saw the determination in my eyes and without question, we jumped into the SUV and drove there.

I asked where she got it. She only knew that her mom was getting rid of it from her mom's house after she had passed away. It's hand painted so I figured there had to be other pieces. I searched and never found any.

It's got two cupboards and shelves. It's absolutely perfect! We bought a glass top for it so the incubators or I don't ruin it.
Miser husband? Mine prefers to be called parsimonious. I just love fancy words for cheep! 🤣
Anyway, good deal! I love the cabinet. My daughter has an old dressing table that is similar. It was passed down through my aunt. It belonged to my grandmother. My daughter uses it in her sewing room. I'd steal it, but I have no room. I need a she shed.. or a she house.

Back
Top Bottom