Debi told me to

Cindi ~ I have a buff orpington chick that reminds me of "Kevin". She gets excited and runs in circles. She is completely healthy but when she sees a bug she takes off going straight then WHAMMO she makes a wide circle one way or the other and then back on track chasin' the bug! It is absolutely the funniest dang thing you ever did see. I wish I had a video camera. I would totally shoot a video of it to share.

Quote:
lau.gif
My chicks do that too! It is hillarious!

I wish I did Debi. When she first arrived from the hatchery I thought I was going to have to cull her because when she would take a drink she would turn a back flip. After a week or so that subsided and she mastered her glitch. She takes a drink now and puts her head on her butt. She don't hold her head funny or act like anything is wrong with her any other time. Oh and she is full of energy and mischief. She just gets her transmission out of gear sometimes and off in a circle she goes. Just once around and she's back on track. Silly bird. She will fit in my misfit flock just great.

Let's see: I have 1 solar chicken, one with corrected cross beak, one with a missing toenail, one with chicken scoliosis, and one that is 8 years old. They all live happily in their flock with the "normal" girls and their fake rooster. I have a male guinea that thinks hes a roo and he protects the girls with all he's got!

Edit: I forgot two toe! How could I forget?!?!?! She is a red sex link that has a toe that grows backwards. She gets along just fine!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom