Deborah Coupal - Coups Coup

Pele

Songster
8 Years
Feb 25, 2011
Boise
Do not buy from this ebay seller. I have done many online transactions, and by far, this seller has the worst ethics of anyone I've ever worked with.

The seller sent me 10 infertile eggs (completely lacking a blastoderm). I tried to work with her for 3 solid weeks, and got nothing but lies about family illness, her husband was injured, she didn't know anything about chickens, etc.

Then, worried about being brushed off so much, I filed a paypal dispute. SHE LIED TO PAYPAL to close down my claim.

I am SO VERY ANGRY right now. How can someone lack ethics to such a degree? I tried everything to work with her for a resolution, and only got ignored and lied to.

UGH.

I hope my 30 dollars really sits well in the face of bad press.

Just as an update:

Ebay was VERY interested to know that this seller was soliciting purchases outside of ebay auctions (to avoid fees and give the buyer no options for filing claims for bad products).

They removed the seller completely from the site. She may, however, try to set up a new seller account under a different name.

She was still there September of 2013. I bought Sumatra eggs from her, I don't remember how many, two hatched. I can say this, they are really nice Blue Sumatra pullets. Planning to show them this summer. I am having a blue Sumatra rooster from some nice lines shipped in so I am happy.

Back
Top Bottom