Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Quote:
did the guy have glasses? he was at my swap. i can get in contact with him. i might have barred oegb. oh yeah, your lemon blue hen Luna has laid 2 eggs!

thats great i didnt think it would be long for her, i didnt see the person or i would have asked them, just our first time seeing the birds, they have this huge high tail my wife really liked them, i just ordered a trio of Crele from a breeder in wisconsin and paid $105! i am crazy lol, ill have some young crele roosters oebg at the polk city swap, and this one if any are left over! If you can contact the guy with Barred Jap let me know! Thanks

Quote:
That was probably Mike Schmidt. He's on the east coast, Jensen Beach, FL. These black jap pullets were from his barred project from something else. I bought a group of birds from him, but won't be needing the jap girls. We don't keep japanese. If you want Mike's contact information, PM me. If those weren't his birds, I know he has some because he and I talked about it a lot that day.

I might be getting in bantam white cochin chicks this week. Not too sure yet. Will have to see if they honor the promo code. Like I really need any more birds! I won't be keeping them all, and will bring extras if there's any available.

Oh, and what are we to bring, other than cages/birds to sell/$ to spend?
wink.png
Food or anything???

Last edited:
Fluffy-Butt-Farms save some of your money for my eggs to ship to you!!!!! Don't forget you wanted some BCM's......Wish I were near by and I'd haul a bunch of stuff over to the sale!

Best of wishes and don't forget me..... Happy sales!

2ft 9 inches wide x 2ft 4 inches tall x 4ft 6 inches long(that inclues 1ft 6 inches that is coop) 11.96 sqft of floor space
13039_oegbtractor.jpg

13039_oegb2.jpg

13039_15934_1289164908582_1213980263_30884790_6805786_n.jpg

He makes different sizes. if anyone is interested in them, PM me.

13039_tractors.jpg

Last edited:
lol bargain...when i'm not broke again you so have an order from me..... the problem is the not broke part...but since i will never again bring anything into the yard not in egg form, i dont have to spend any money... you just have to hope that someone buys my babies so that i can pay you. lmao.

oh, hadn't really gotten as far as the food. figured i'd supply hot dogs to start with, and let everyone else figure it out from there. just let me know what you're bringing and we'll start a list.

Hi Anybody from around Dixie, Taylor or Madison going to the swap. I don't think I can make it and I am trying to get a blue giant rooster down there for Poultryhaven. I really need some transport if there is someone going. He has been waiting for 2 months for this rooster so please help if you can. Thank you Micki

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom