Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Quote:
I would imagine sunsinesilkies will try to come, but if not I have some nice Silkie chicks if you want them...most of them are black. I can also bring you a few Coturnix if you want...any specific colors?

Ummm I have rossettas, white ones?, and i think browns i ot like 2 of each so i mean color doesnt matter. Can 2 males be housed together cause i know i have one male, so if not i need females. How much?

I have 4-5 males housed together. They do fine as long as there are enough females and they have enough room. How many do you want?

I have a trio of Wheaten Marans I'm going to sell if anyone's interested.

Quote:
Ummm I have rossettas, white ones?, and i think browns i ot like 2 of each so i mean color doesnt matter. Can 2 males be housed together cause i know i have one male, so if not i need females. How much?

I have 4-5 males housed together. They do fine as long as there are enough females and they have enough room. How many do you want?

I just want a couple more females.
How much?

Quote:

How much?

How about 3 for $10?

Quote:
How much?

How about 3 for $10?

Sounds good, I'll have to make sure i have money left after i buy 2 silkies
smile.png

But i will probably end up getting them. What ccolor?

Quote:
How about 3 for $10?

smile.png

I have mostly whites and browns, but may be able to find a different color if you want.

Quote:
smile.png

I have mostly whites and browns, but may be able to find a different color if you want.

Any color is fine, not too picky just want some quail eggs to hatch from my own birds later =]

Back
Top Bottom