Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Quote:
Ummm either would do, but how much for either?
I would prefer adults but chicks would work too
big_smile.png

Lol how much for all the adults or all the chicks? just curious, talking to parents about getting a BUNCH of buttons and breeding them (they arent too excited lol)

Quote:
big_smile.png

Lol how much for all the adults or all the chicks? just curious, talking to parents about getting a BUNCH of buttons and breeding them (they arent too excited lol)

adults run $7 each and babies run $3.00 up to 2 weeks and then $5.00 till 6 weeks....I have a to figure how many adults are up for sale and then have to wait for the hatch for the rest. i have one baby right now it is just under a week
big_smile.png

;

Quote:
big_smile.png

adults run $7 each and babies run $3.00 up to 2 weeks and then $5.00 till 6 weeks....I have a to figure how many adults are up for sale and then have to wait for the hatch for the rest. i have one baby right now it is just under a week
big_smile.png

;

Alright well let me know, I may have a pen ready by the 5th idk yet.

Quote:
I can do Lakeland

I will have ducklings, BCM mixed chicks, Quail chicks , some various chicks left over from kelly's swap, 2 brown leghorns, DE in gallon jugs & coops.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom