Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Quote:
Let me know if you find that name! My turkey romances people, buckets, rocks, etc....
lol.png

That thing is crazy i didnt know if i should be scared of him or what! lol

I need vet help my BYC friends! my dutch/cochin's eye is swollen shut and pussed! he is by himself and i have him on Tylan 50 inject but i do not know how to clean this puss out. It is thick................HELP!

Any local vet suggestions here in POLK? OMG, this is gonna sink us~ Should i cull? I don't want to!!!! I don't know what to do
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Let me know if you find that name! My turkey romances people, buckets, rocks, etc....
lol.png

That thing is crazy i didnt know if i should be scared of him or what! lol

He was just trying to flatter everyone.
lol.png

How do i get that little picture on my profile? It says make the pic 100x100 and i have it 87x71 and its saying too large still??? Help

Quote:
It is probably wanting it to be a smaller FILE SIZE. Try saving the file as a .gif or .jpg...not a .bmp as it is usually higher quality and so that means larger file.

Kristen

P.S. In case you fair feathered friends didn't see my post in the "chicken behavior and egglaying" section, one of my little girls layed MY first egg!!! Not HERS, but mine!!
wink.png

Now, I need to know what to do with it until I decide what to do with it....LOL...does that make sense? She has been in with the roo since I got them a week ago.

Quote:
It is probably wanting it to be a smaller FILE SIZE. Try saving the file as a .gif or .jpg...not a .bmp as it is usually higher quality and so that means larger file.

Kristen

P.S. In case you fair feathered friends didn't see my post in the "chicken behavior and egglaying" section, one of my little girls layed MY first egg!!! Not HERS, but mine!!
wink.png

Now, I need to know what to do with it until I decide what to do with it....LOL...does that make sense? She has been in with the roo since I got them a week ago.

Well, hatch it of course!
wink.png
big_smile.png

OK, here's what I'm going to bring IF ANYONE WANTS THEM. If not, they'll probably stay home.

1) Serama pullet, pet quality. $10.00
2) Modena cock bird $15.00
3) Cockerel, 1/2 grown, cross between an Australorp & a RIR/JBG. Black bird with red on him. $8.00
4) Pullet, a BLRW bantam X Columbian Wy bantam, so pure Wyandotte from show stock, just a funky color. She's red with blue in the tail/wing. Very cute! $5.00
5) A pair of RP Modern X Dutch Citron Silkie (the Nederlands silkie, not the USA silkie). Oh what a cross! They have Modern type, are a smutty red pyle, little backwards topnots (like a titmouse) and feathered shanks/feet. $10.00 for the novelty pair. Guaranteed you'll be the only one with a pair of these!
6) Serama pairs, smooth feathered. Might have 3 pairs available. $50.00 a pair.
7) Serama pairs, two silkied pairs. All '09 hatch. 1-A female/C male. 2-A female, B male. Discounting to $100.00 a pair, I need the cage space for a new project.
8) Grey PIED Call Duck hen. Someone wanted her at Kelly's swap but couldn't make it so she's available. $30.00
9) Hatching eggs, pure RIR. I'll probably have 5-7 eggs by the time the swap comes, collected that week prior. $1.50 an egg.
10) LIONHEAD REW buck rabbit. He's two years old. Probably out of mane by the time the swap gets here, the female he's in with is constantly giving him hair cuts. My daughter wants to switch breeds, so since I only allow her two rabbits, I'm keeping the female (my mini lop pet) and she'll be able to choose a different breed for 4-H if someone buys her boy. Asking what we paid for him. $40.00, but I bet if you offer her $25 she'll take it because that's the cost of the other rabbit she wants.
wink.png

11) Exhibition quality Red Pyle Moderns. We've shown these and they do VERY well at the ABA/APA shows. I'm cutting my #s down on the RPs. $40.00 a pair, I have a LOT more invested in them. 3 pairs available.
12) One lonely Brassy Back Araucana cockerel. He's almost a year old. He's clean headed, and has a tiny little tail on him. He's free range savvy (his buddy and full brother sure wasn't), but is now raising cane with the free ranged layers I have so he must go. I don't want any surprises if I try to hatch out their eggs! He's almost free. $5.00.
13) Two Silver Duckwing true Araucana cockbirds. These are NICE. #1-double tufted, rudimentary tailed. $20.00. #2-clean headed, rumpless. $25.00 Both have the ability to produce tufted & rumpless if paired correctly.
14) Parakeet/Budgie. 2 yr old male. He's a harlequin-majority white with black & blue markings. Extremely healthy, can be handled without being too terribly nippy. I don't have a spare cage so you'll have to bring a little transporter for him. $15.00
15) Buff Brahma cockerel. A full younger brother to the cock and hen that won Champion Featherleg in both shows for us in the open and the youth at Inverness. This is an outstanding line of Buffs! $25.00

I think that's everything. IF you are interested in any of the above, PLEASE contact me prior to Friday night, otherwise I won't be bringing everything. Only so much fits into my little car! Or, if you want them but can't make the swap, I'll take Paypal and hold them until you can pick them up or arrange to get them.

Quote:

Kristen

wink.png

It is jpeg, but wont work!

Back
Top Bottom