Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

I don't know if i will be "allowed" to bring anything this time nobody touched the cake I baked @ the last swap. Paper plates were a hit though. hehehe. But we are hoping to be able to make it We have to make sure where we are going first and second our kids are in the Parade here the same day as the swap so tring to figure out how thats going to work. If we come We will have the following:

Fertile eggs: Ducks, EE's Can bring eating eggs if someone wants some we have green and brown eggs or Duck eggs just pm which you would want and we will bring a dozen.

Chicks: EE's, Turkens, Frizzles, Silkies

Ducklings: mixed breed (rouen, swiss, campbell, buff) some will be a carrier of the crested gene.

And What ever hatches between now and then.

Right now I've been getting $3 ea. They are some blacks and a couple of color buff reddish ones. They are from my young hen who is laying she is an americana cross Turken she lays the blueish eggs and is so far the cool chicks are coming from.

Ok i will see u at the swap then will prbly get a couple. Thank you
smile.png

Quote:
I thought about it but it looked so pretty wrapped up and I was waiting for some one to unwrap it and cut in to it. (I didn't want to be the first)

big_smile.png
Yeah Thats about what Silly said Her youngins were eyeballin it but could find a knife to cut it with. Mary was shy about getting into it. Is that first cut that scary?
wink.png
Well if I can talk him into letting me bake another one, I will make sure I cut the first slice out ok? will that make the scary feeling go away?
lol.png
Hope we make it up to this one I like going to the swaps you learn stuff from each other about different breeds and little tricks to better your chicken keeping. Not to say its just fun to get away from the house and see other kinds of birds
smile.png

Quote:
I actually came across this thread by complete Serendipity - I wanted to buy chicks locally, if possible. Was spending Thanksgiving w/ husband's family in Inverness, so I googled Inverness chickens and came across a thread about a chicken show (kicking myself for not Googling sooner) there two weekends ago, and there was a link on that thread that led me here! (But, yes, I'm sure the Craig's List ad IS working. I hope so! I'd hate to be the only newbie!)

Since someone just claimed plates and forks, I will earn my keep by bringing a collection of 2 liter sodas.

Looking forward to meeting all you chicken people next weekend!
big_smile.png

-Shan

Shan (thats my dauaghters name.) There is alnothr show coming up in January at Lake City look for the post on here and it will give you information. Welcome to the board Micki

Back
Top Bottom