Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Quote:
How much for one goat? Just curious, probablywont be allowed but just in case
fl.gif

Think i am going to take a nice Pair of Ginger Red Old English also, maybe an adult Porcelain rooster, like the one in my little pic thingy on here.. Hope no rainnnnnnn

Does anyone want a Paintball Gun? Its a JT Tac 5 Recon and it comes with a mask, Goggles, and a CO2 Tank. It works great and i'm willing to trade for birds
wink.png

lol. Or I could just sell it
smile.png
. If anyone is intrested, I will bring it. It could be used for fun or to teach animals to stay away from your birds.

i dont think it's gonna rain.... we kinda live in a bubble.
smile.png
cmom said it was raining by her yesterday... we got rain at 7 last night.

goats are 75 for the girls. one is an alpine, big girl (big enough to eat) but not very friendly. we've been working with her for 3 years, and she still wont come to us.
another is an angora/nubian mix, and i can't even remember what the other mixes are. they will come up if you have food...potato chips are their favorite...but they were in a herd of 25, so i'm sure if they were in a smaller herd, they'd get friendlier easier.

all have had their shots, get wormed regularly, and get their hoofs trimmed.

mom didn't really want to get any of them, but she sold 4 boys to get the beginnings of her cow fence, and the girls have to buy the rest of the fence and the cows. lol

poultryhaven....

bring the gun anyway..... it's also a yard sale...... so maybe someone from the outside will want it.
smile.png
i'm sure my son would want it, but i'm already giving you enough of my money
lau.gif

I have seen her mom's goats and they are really cute! The kids were running in the pen playing with them,LOL. Totally cute!!

I AIN'T scared of no rain! It stops and then your done! bring an umbrella dang it,LOL.

Here are some updated pictures of most of the cages I have right now that I will be bringing to Robyns. I'll be there rain or shine. I'm ready...

IMG_1702.jpg
IMG_1704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom