Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Quote:
Ok i will bring it. Im just selling it for $35
wink.png

Robyn, when you turn on the 41 how to you get to your house from there? I went up the 98 to 331 but i think this way will be quicker!! Will it take you to the 4? I can get there from the 4 no problem! And without driving into a field hahahahha

So i should have 3 chicken tractors with me! $80 each just shy of 12 sq ft

Last edited:
Was just watching a weather report and it states this area could be getting 4-6 inches of rain locally when the system stalls. That's gonna be a soggy deal if that happens!
sad.png

They even canceled our town Christmas parade Friday night. And the worst part is I hadn't even heard about this until last night.

Last edited:
My hubby was wanting to make it to this one with me but if its raining cats and dogs we won't be able to go either We will have 2 legged kids in tow as well. Not a good miss.
fl.gif
hope no down pour of rain

When I have my swap it won't matter if it rains as we will be in the barn if it rains. I have thought about that too. I am hoping no rain...

will have to see what happens tomorrow... and call it from there.

my parents do have a covered port type thing where they park their rv, but it doesn't have sides so we'll get wet. if it is raining, we can put it off for a week and do it the following saturday if that's alright with anyone. lets see what friday brings first... sometimes they're wrong, like they said it would rain today, and no rain here

My dad said if it pourswe cant go either ecause the wiendshield wipers on the car are a little messed up. If it sprinkles or a little rain i will be able to go
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom