Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Here is what Weather Underground says for Bushnell for Saturday.

Saturday
Mostly cloudy with showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning...then partly sunny with slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.

We are planning on being there with our poultry supplies. Unless you call it off.

Quote:
Eric, What is Weather Underground? Never heard of it. Found it. I just Googled it.

Alieda

Last edited:
Alieda
Great weather site that shows real time radar and all. Just go to www.weatherunderground.com. Put in the city and state or zip code and it pulls up the weather report, forcast and radar for that area. If you click on the radar pic it will bring it up in full screen and you can scroll down and it gives options. change the clutter to "hide" and the lightning to "show" and on animate change it to 6 and click on update. it will give you a 40 minute radar loop.
We use it all the time.
Eric

Please post updates on weather the morning of, if possible, for those of us who live an hour and a half away! If it is looking to be icky, I may hold off until the next swap. That's a long drive with a four year old just to turn around and come home! Looking forward to it either way...

well if the weather says rain in the morning, we might not be able to get started until a little later, but since we are not starting until 10 we might be good, if its raining at 7 or 8 am it should be done before too long, according to weather..

it's up to you guys, it looks like the chance of rain goes down towards afternoon, or no rain on sunday, and no rain next saturday. if you want we can postpone this til either sunday or next saturday, or just keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow. i'm open either way, so you all can discuss it
smile.png

it's raining now, and my chickens are complaining to come out... lol... but i really dont want to go get wet and cold letting them out.

It's a torrential downpour here. Comes and goes in blasts. I am hoping that we can postpone this to a later date if it's going to be raining like this. When I'm home, no big deal, but away with birds doesn't sound like much fun. Curse the rain.
sad.png

I have to go out shortly and try to cover birds a little better. The ducks, geese and swan are loving it, but not the cluckers. I've got birds that arrived at 6 am this morning that are sitting in my laundry room because that's as far as I made it when I got home after picking them up. I dashed for the nearest cover. Luckily the DH is sleeping in.
wink.png

I am thinking of attending a GA show on the 12th, but would be back for Sunday the 13th. Hint, hint.

We are having a steady light rain. It's raining just enough so a person doesn't want to be outside. The last report I saw said rain in the morning then clearing. Sunday is good for me.

Last edited:
ok, my dad called...says it's not gonna rain in afternoon according to whatever he watched. he said we can go into his fence by his house and use his rv port. it is plenty big enough for everyone to set up in, and we can just start a little later. that works for me if it works for everyone else. i'll start setting up as soon as it stops raining. let me know.

Back
Top Bottom