Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

wow, you woke up before me lol, but i was up at 4:18 with the 3 year old. it is never a good idea to let him take a nap at 5:30 and not wake up. omg. he didn't shut up til about 6 this morning. lol.

so... looked outside, and didn't see any rain. haven't checked weather map yet...waiting for it to pull up.

ok according to wundermap ??? there is a huge patch of ugly under us, but not hitting us, and after 10 it's suppose to clear up.... so....keeping fingers crossed, but if you're under us and it's raining, chances are it's not here.

if you get lost, my phone number is 352-505-2500... dont know if annika will give out her cell or not... but mine is a house phone and hopefully bf will answer it if you call.

i am going to put signs out at 9 and then start setting up. putting 11:00 start on the signs, so if anyone wants to come sit with me, you're more then welcome. lol.

oh, if you're bringing babies and will require electricity, it's close to where we are putting the birds.

think it's rude to put a sign out on the fence that tells people to bring their "butts" home with them if they smoke??? my mom will wigg if they end up on the ground.

Last edited:
FloridaOE>....emailed you back better directions than that, but it's up to you if you want to use them. either will get you here. of course google didn't give your directions as an option at all lol.

ok, lots to do.... check back in a bit.

gotta go find my jacket lol

ok according to weather underground it is passed us and we are in the clear of rain, so now what is the plan. Just trying to find out so i can go collect birds or what....lol

I'm leaving home in about 15 minutes. It's going to take me about 45 minutes to get there. See you there...

Last edited:
Just got done blow drying 9 birds!
lol.png
not fun lol
I have the huge Blue Giant rooster left for Brandi, This is gonna be tons of fun lol
I'll be there around 12
big_smile.png

Unfortunately it just isn't in the cards for me this time. I woke up uncharacteristically late this morning, around 10 and it's just so rainy and icky around here, it would take us forever to get there! I did pick up a stash of sodas for this afternoon, so I will hang on to those until the next swap. And I'll go ahead and set my alarm next time just to be safe!

th.gif

I couldnt get on the site until now! Rain for Bushness says 11am 20% and 12 Noon 0000000% wooooo hoooooo we are leaving now be there in about an hour!, Come on people dont "chicken" out on us, the rain is gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom