December egg swap! Sign ups closed, Addresses sent!

The folks at my PO would absolutely freak out
barnie.gif
th.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I was not in this swap but I have had a big problem with my post office and hatching eggs. Sometimes I think they smash them just because. When I ship eggs I not only go to the post office in the next town but I also started writing GLASS FRAGILE and please handle with care and a big smiley face on all my packages. I have shipped 5 orders this way and all have made it unbroken. I think I am going to start putting insurance on them to just so the PO is even more careful.

If anyone else tries this method, please let me know if it works for you as well.

sent out my eggs
ya.gif

ya.gif

ya.gif

ya.gif

ya.gif

ya.gif

ya.gif

Anyway kinda got grief from my postmaster. She's like well do you know how cold they get up there in the airplane? Pretty cold. I'm like well that's a chance we hatcher's take
hu.gif

hu.gif

hu.gif

hu.gif

I mean I love my post office but I can do without getting grief. Not all the time though just during the winter. sighhh sorry had to vent..
smack.gif

smack.gif

smack.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

duc.gif

duc.gif

duc.gif

duc.gif

elieugene6: Where are you...... I sent you a message 2 days ago saying I accidently erased the 3 others I owed eggs to. I need the address's. I have the eggs ready to go but need the address's. Sorry, I was cleaning my box out and didn't notice it was checked for deletion.

hide.gif

Sorry bout that in the past 3 days I've worked a total of 42 hours at work I'm kinda on autopilot and didn't think to check Byc. Resent adresses this am. I'm sorry.
sad.png

No prob, thanks. I thought I knew of 2 of them just not the 3rd one. I will get at least 2 of the 3 out today that I owe out. I will probably get the last set out tomorrow. As long as the chickies coroporate.

Thanks so much for resending them.
hugs.gif

The USPS web site said my second set of eggs are out for delivery. Its a good thing my mail lady is trained to put my packages inside the brooder room.
wink.png
They will be unpacked tonight and allowed to rest until Sunday when they are set. Then the count down begins.

Back
Top Bottom