DECEMBER Hatch-A-Long!šŸ˜Š

I knew there was a Dec. hatch page, I am glad I found it! I have LO eggs coming from Meyers in Dec. set day will prolly be Dec.3 or 4 so around X-mas hatch hopefully. Just 9 unless I get more local. My plan is roosters from the LO I will breed with the babies from my Avatar, (They are black feathered, with dark green egg gene.) I want to add a pink color to their egg gene, and bring back the gray eggs/ and gray feathers. But, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Looking forward to eggs for now...

Ladies and Jane- I have 1 blue splash polish (Pearl)
chugj.PNG

and and black and white polish (Paulish) Both are girls.
abe.PNG

I knew there was a Dec. hatch page, I am glad I found it! I have LO eggs coming from Meyers in Dec. set day will prolly be Dec.3 or 4 so around X-mas hatch hopefully. Just 9 unless I get more local. My plan is roosters from the LO I will breed with the babies from my Avatar, (They are black feathered, with dark green egg gene.) I want to add a pink color to their egg gene, and bring back the gray eggs/ and gray feathers. But, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Looking forward to eggs for now...
Happy you found us!šŸ˜Š
Your plans sound amazing! Are you going to try and keep the frizzled feathering, too?šŸ˜Š

Ladies and Jane- I have 1 blue splash polish (Pearl)
View attachment 2424110
and and black and white polish (Paulish) Both are girls.View attachment 2424108
They have grown up so nicely!šŸ„°
Love the splash coloring of Pearl!
I just love mine, they are the funniest, sweet chickens! I have a hard time telling them apart.šŸ¤”
64736227-5005-4C34-B24E-7D3339CDFC95.jpeg
BB9ABBBB-5274-4850-A47F-0D0C57716A73.jpeg
F41895FD-1391-470F-89EC-0D714A5C92FA.jpeg
DD1B77AB-DEF1-41F6-A887-28B56A149815.jpeg

Their names are Artemis and Elvis, but we call them the bobble head twins!

Sounds awesome! I have never seen cuckoo/black leghorns!šŸ˜Š
How are the other eggs coming along?
i have a couple of cuckoo leghorns already and the eggs in the bator are cuckoo rooster over black hens so im hoping i get a few cuckoo and a few black :)

i have 14 pheasant eggs due 5th dec :)

and 10 bantam cochin eggs due 9th dec :)

Back
Top Bottom