December Hatch-A-Long!

Yeah I live by the advice section :) I still haven't figured it out but there's still no smell so I'm waiting. I'll be candling again this weekend. who knows I might find something there. Maybe a chick! Let's hope. I have no expectations after the major faure that was my last hatch. It was my first.

Yeah I live by the advice section
smile.png
I still haven't figured it out but there's still no smell so I'm waiting. I'll be candling again this weekend. who knows I might find something there. Maybe a chick! Let's hope. I have no expectations after the major faure that was my last hatch. It was my first.
Don't feel bad, my 1st hatch attempt produced nothing as well. I couldn't get the humidity and temperature stable in the Farm Innovators Styrofoam incubator I started out with. I have since given it to a friend and am happy with my brinseas. Hope all works out for you.

lockdown tomorrow, i'm so nervous!!!

i still don't feel like I have a real idea of the temperature. 4 different thermometers = 4 different readings. Ugh! Humidity has been predictable which I've been happy about.

When I go into lockdown I think I might try to insert a tube so I can keep the water flow option open if the humidity drops. Has anyone else done that? What did you use to make it? I don't think I have anything handy, argh!

Back
Top Bottom