December Hatch Along, anyone want to join?

Pics
We set 21 Bielefelder eggs from eBay and 28 Bielefelder cross eggs on December 2nd. Is anyone joining me in some activity this month?
Sure! I currently have 12 eggs set due to hatch 15 Dec. Eggs are from my flock of two Rhode Island Red hens and two Plymouth Rock hens. Rooster is a Rhode Island Red. The purpose of my December hatch is to document egg shape to sex of chick. Good luck on your hatch.

IMG_3114.JPG
Chicks hatched Oct 12, 2018
30 hours old : blue bands = male birds

IMG_3382.JPG
Here they are at 7 weeks
6 cockerels and 5 pullets

I'm in !! I have 3 eggs under my blue Silkie, Pong. They are due CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
I also have 4 silkie eggs in the incubator. They are due Dec. 27 !! I'm hoping that at least one egg is from my polish. And that they are all fertile :fl

I have a partridge roo, white, blue, black, and buff, (if laying yet), silkies, a buff polish hen, (if laying yet), and black bantam, (if laying). I have 4 laying and only know 2, trying to figure who else. Can't wait to see what I get. :jumpy:jumpy

I'm in !! I have 3 eggs under my blue Silkie, Pong. They are due CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
I also have 4 silkie eggs in the incubator. They are due Dec. 27 !! I'm hoping that at least one egg is from my polish. And that they are all fertile :fl

I have a partridge roo, white, blue, black, and buff, (if laying yet), silkies, a buff polish hen, (if laying yet), and black bantam, (if laying). I have 4 laying and only know 2, trying to figure who else. Can't wait to see what I get. :jumpy:jumpy

That's exciting not knowing exactly what you will get!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom