December Hatch Along, anyone want to join?

Feathers4Fun2

Songster
Mar 11, 2016
Jayess, Mississippi
We set 21 Bielefelder eggs from eBay and 28 Bielefelder cross eggs on December 2nd. Is anyone joining me in some activity this month?
Sure! I currently have 12 eggs set due to hatch 15 Dec. Eggs are from my flock of two Rhode Island Red hens and two Plymouth Rock hens. Rooster is a Rhode Island Red. The purpose of my December hatch is to document egg shape to sex of chick. Good luck on your hatch.

Stacyoung13

Crowing
Apr 9, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida
I'm in !! I have 3 eggs under my blue Silkie, Pong. They are due CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
I also have 4 silkie eggs in the incubator. They are due Dec. 27 !! I'm hoping that at least one egg is from my polish. And that they are all fertile :fl

I have a partridge roo, white, blue, black, and buff, (if laying yet), silkies, a buff polish hen, (if laying yet), and black bantam, (if laying). I have 4 laying and only know 2, trying to figure who else. Can't wait to see what I get. :jumpy:jumpy

adtillma1

Songster
Feb 21, 2018
I'm in !! I have 3 eggs under my blue Silkie, Pong. They are due CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
I also have 4 silkie eggs in the incubator. They are due Dec. 27 !! I'm hoping that at least one egg is from my polish. And that they are all fertile :fl

I have a partridge roo, white, blue, black, and buff, (if laying yet), silkies, a buff polish hen, (if laying yet), and black bantam, (if laying). I have 4 laying and only know 2, trying to figure who else. Can't wait to see what I get. :jumpy:jumpy
That's exciting not knowing exactly what you will get!!!!!

Top Bottom