December incubating

Yes, but she gave the eggs to me for free just in er pullets when they hatch :). I agree so do i, i am desprately looking for bantam cochin hatching eggs here in texas or around me, but with no luck..
Man I wish you were closer. I have an over abundance of bantam cochins here at my place. I have hatched out quite a few from my first batch and they seem to be multiplying like rabbits during the summer here. I have black and blue bantam cochins and planty of hatching eggs. And for some reason everytime i hatch out a batch I always seem to get WAY more females than males. Good thing to have happen tho i guess.

Man I wish you were closer. I have an over abundance of bantam cochins here at my place. I have hatched out quite a few from my first batch and they seem to be multiplying like rabbits during the summer here. I have black and blue bantam cochins and planty of hatching eggs. And for some reason everytime i hatch out a batch I always seem to get WAY more females than males. Good thing to have happen tho i guess.
Shoot I am looking for blues..
barnie.gif
Maybe I should look into how much shipping is for eggs

Dang and yeah they are just so hard to find around here..

Back
Top Bottom