Decided to move the date closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try. Its my moms digital camera and i dont know how to turn it off. i will try to use photobucket but photobucket dont mix well with linux. Wish me luck

Quote:
NO NO NO thats too long to wait - you might be able to wait that long, but we can't.

The pic's you have in a photo album, you can take a picture of them with the digital camera, make sure to turn the flash off, and be directly in line with the photo - I normally put the picture on a table, then stand up on a chair and aim directly DOWN onto the picture - with enough light on that I don't need the flash to go off and create a glare......

Go on try it - we'll wait here a few minutes
big_smile.png

What Chelly said......
pop.gif

Stevie, if you have a scanner, you could always scan a pic. If you PM me I'll give you my email addee, & then you could send me the pics & I could post them.

I like being helpful that way.

GO steve go - go steve go...
pop.gif

If you're having difficulty with your mothers camera or anything - we can help!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Or perhaps can't figure out the camera - but you know I bet someone here has the exact same camera - so there is help ON LINE at any time....
big_smile.png

I'm not a fantastic photographer, but have taken pic's of photos with my digital, I've had to sometimes take a few pic's but eventually I get one - sometimes the color is off, ok most times, my pic's are very yellow - but hey they work!

Hey LCRT - perhaps you can fix the yellow for me - ie take it out!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom