1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Decorating with Chickens!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Chickenberry, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Chickenberry

Chickenberry Chillin' With My Peeps

I really would like to decorate my kitchen in a country/chicken motif. [​IMG] [​IMG] Do any of you have a chicken kitchen? I would love to see pictures!

Do you have any ideas for how I can incorporate chickens and roosters? [​IMG]

We are planning to redo our cabinets a natural wood color, our counter tops a neutral beige with brownish flecks and our flooring with maybe a bit of color like slate greens and blues. We are eyeballing a beautiful copper-looking back splash that we want to extend to all of our walls between cabinets and counters.

2. heather112588

heather112588 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I have not done this yet but it is something i also want to do in my kitchen. I move into my first house soon...over the years i have a have picked up random chicken themed objects for my kitchen.

That i have seen, most of the objects are rooster themed (dishtowels, etc) and have a red/gold theme. I am thinking darker red (almost cherry cabinets). Still playing around with details in my head though...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by