Deformed Wings?

If you can't keep them maybe you can find someone outside of town to take them. I would recommend handling them a lot also. It'll be easier to re-home them if they are tamer.

If you can't keep them maybe you can find someone outside of town to take them. I would recommend handling them a lot also. It'll be easier to re-home them if they are tamer.

I have a few options of places to send them. I know a few people with both sexes. But still. It makes me a little sad :)

Waaaaait, if there red stars then it's a pullet because pullet red stars are red as chicks and roosters are white so it's just a hen that is a slow development

I think we've decided our red stars aren't actually red stars. They were labelled as that, but after a discussion on another thread, I'm thinking they are something similar like Ambers or something (I forgot all the ones they listed that were similar). Because they are not quite as dark as the red star chicks I've seen, but they aren't as light as the cockerels either. they are kinda in between.
but nugget, the one with the deformed wings, is a wyandotte.

Back
Top Bottom