Delaware...

LittleRooster

In the Brooder
10 Years
Dec 29, 2009
Georgetown, DE
Anyone out there? Anyone on the Eastern Shore?

I raise Polish (I want more!!!!), a variety of hens, turkeys, most recently ducks for the featherheads. I also raise Heritage Breed rabbits, Silver Fox and American Chinchilla.

- Kitty

Hi I'm on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, just outside of Easton. I have a mixed flock of chickens and ducks. Been looking into getting some more bantams myself, I have one sweet little Modern Game and they are addictive! I too have a Silver fox rabbit, retired show bunny. Good to see someone else from the Eastern Shore!
welcome-byc.gif

Nice to see another Eastern Shorer! I just got 6 Emden Geese half grown and my Bronze Turkey Hen just hatched 6 babies...so it is pretty exciting around here! I'm trying to decide if I should let one of my broody chickens keep her eggs to add to the craziness!
tongue.png

- Kitty

I lived in Delaware for awhile.. moved back to Texas just over 6.5 years ago... I worked for two of the big chicken plants while I lived there.. (Townsend's hatchery in Millsboro and Mountaire processing plant in Selbyville)..
I do miss a few things .. the seagulls and maple trees mostly.. but in all I much prefer Texas

Hey Delaware! I don't LIVE in DE but I can spit to it from my house :) I live in NJ right over the Delaware Memorial Bridge. I actually work in downtown Wilmington, DE.

I just got 2 chicks last saturday and am looking for a salmon faverolle. If anybody has a lead or can suggest swap meets in the area, please let me know!

Julie

Back
Top Bottom