Delawares

Quote:
Here are mine from Sandhill, last year. Don't know how close they are to the SOP.

The pics I've seen from a couple breeders with Privett Delawares were very nice.
Kim

I'm looking to so some diversification of our 2 delaware flocks. Is there anyone on this group selling cockerels or adult roosters and coming to the show in Newnan Georgia.

Also if not, does Privett sell adults???? Well hope you all have a great day and please just message me here if you can refer me to the best direction for diversification. Thanks so much and have a blessed day. Nancy

• bargain
  • Platinum_Poultry.v1323720406.png
  • Love God, Hubby & farm
I'm looking to so some diversification of our 2 delaware flocks. Is there anyone on this group selling cockerels or adult roosters and coming to the show in Newnan Georgia.

Also if not, does Privett sell adults???? Well hope you all have a great day and please just message me here if you can refer me to the best direction for diversification. Thanks so much and have a blessed day. Nancy

Here's a link to the Delaware club I'm sure some one here can hook you up with something other than factory stock if you so desire.
smile.png

http://delawarepoultryclub.org/

Jeff

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom