Pleasant Hill, Tn
My Coop
My Coop
Shipping info:
USPS overnight only.
12 lbs
From 38578
aprox dimensions 18X18X18

You pay for the first 12 lbs. I can pay for anything over as long as Patients doesn't gain too much before she finds her home.

My name is Patients. It soots me well because my forever home will need to be patient with me. I was born 7 weeks ago. My Moma put me in the grow out coop with my hatchling brothers and sisters. She took me out a week ago to check us all over. She noticed under my fluff, I was extreamly thin. I was also more calm and friendly. Upon a full exam she found I was born with an undeveloped tongue. Almost non at all. To her amazement, I had managed to make it this far. I was brought in and given my own brooder. I need a heat source becaue of my lack of body fat. I have to be fed exotic chick formula in a bowl twice a day. I also need full time access to clean water and only ground feed. I'm having a hard time gaining weight so I have to be weighed every day untill I'm at a better weight. I love to be held. I yurn for cuddle time and adore being a lap chicken. I am a black cochin, standard. My Moma needs to find me a new home where I can get better medical attention and more time. I'm worth the effort as I give back so much love! When I'm in your lap, I pur like a singing cricket. I also love to play outside, but right now it's too cold here. I would also appriceate prayers.
This is me this morning after my feeding practicing my lap dog impression.

UPDATE: Patients has gained 4 oz!!!!!! this week and is now eating her formula out of a bowl!

11-11-2012-2018.jpg

Hi, My name is mercy. I'm an unknown aged blue splash cochin. I have a little frisszle goin on in the rump area. I'm a special girl that is looking for her dream retirment home. I no longer lay, but I make up for that with my persionality and great looks. :) I love to sit with Moma in the garden waiting for her to find worms. I'm a good girl that loves freedom and get's along well with others. I came from a chicken hoarder where I was stuffed in a small pen with the other cochins and never got to even touch the ground before now. It's taken me several months of healing, love, and care to come this far. I was successfully treated for cocci and scaly leg when I first got here. I'm all better now and ready for that loving family to call me their pet. I've had a misserable life and deserve more than a roasting pan.

The fine print: PU is available in Pleasant Hill, Tn. I'm unable to meet. I can however, ship them to you. They have to go together for warmth and reduced shipping stress. Shipping will have to be overnight. I did a quote to Oh and it was $68.95. That was for 12 lbs. The actual weight will prob be closer to 14 lbs. I'm unable to split shipping. :( I can pay a tiny difference when I get to the po for the off weight and I'll make the shipping box.

Thanks for looking at us. ;)

Last edited:
Poor baby :( I would love to take the older one (depending on shipping cost) As I live in NE and she would have to be shipped. If you are willing to ship her let me know how much it will be, please.

Poor baby
sad.png
I would love to take the older one (depending on shipping cost) As I live in NE and she would have to be shipped. If you are willing to ship her let me know how much it will be, please.
I wouldn't even know where to start? Does the usps ship live animals or would she have to go through something like ups? Do you have any info on how to package them safely? I'm sorry, I have absolutely no clue how it works.

I sent you a PM about this. I have a friend that would be willing to deliver these to me if you could get them to knoxville early Dec 16 or Dec 15

Yes PLEASE. Little Patients is up to a whopping 13 oz!!!!!!!! I'll pay over 12 lbs. I'm sure the box and them willbe over 12, but I will pay the overage if it does. Patients is growing so fast!

I'm a tad confused as to what's going on... So you have not found a home, and are willing to ship them both and will pay up to 12# for shopping?

No. She is willing to ship them and has not found someone yet. She is willing to pay any of the price over 12 pounds. So whoever will take them will have to pay the price of overnight shipping them up to 12 pounds and she will pay the rest.

Back
Top Bottom