delete, keeping. thanks!

Exactly. I'd hapily pay to ship, but I can't even do the gas to meet atm. :( I will however pay whatever is over the 12 lbs. You do the overnight up to 12 lbs and I can pay any extra. As long as they go soon because Patients is growing soooooo fast! They do have to go together though. They will need a special home. The splash can join a flock, but Patients will need her own future coop/run. She could easily starve to death or choke. She has to have constant access to either the grinded up feed or wet feed. ATM she has to have the wet, but has access to both. She has to have fresh water to wash the food down to prevent choking. It's not as hard as it sounds.

A happy update. Patients was able to spend the day outside sunning and playing in her own little play area. She's one determined to make it little gal! I really wish I had an extra coop/run just for her. I am so attatched. She comes to her name now.

They have to be shipped together, but the forever home they find does not have to be the same. They actually don't know eachother. They are both sweeties and Patients can't be shipped alone, so they make excelent shipping buddies.

are you able to keep them? Do you think Patience will be able to eat on her own at some time and not be hand fed? has anyone ever had that kind of shipping? How does the chicken fare with that kind of movement? I mean, are they really rough with the box and the bird?

I talked to our po mngmt and thye said they send live birds often. I'm sure htey arn't rough on them, or youd see injuries. He actually had a box of pheasant next to him as we talked, lol.

Patients will always need ground food. She's gaining much better on wet ground food though. On the wattery side. I think I "may" be able to keep her. I'll have to house her with the others, but can remove her twice a day for a safe place to eat in peace, without someone snatching her bowl of goodies! I don't know how it will work out? I'll do everything in my power to help her thrive and enjoy the life a chicken deserves. As for harmony. I guess she will retire with us.

Back
Top Bottom