Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
ep.gif
I say get a shot gun and wait outside your pens at night, lol. I doubt the person who took them would come around any more if you had a big dog or a man with a shot gun waiting, lol.
big_smile.png

ep.gif
Oh my goodness! Who would do such a thing? I'm so sorry that that happened to you. I hope that the other ones that are still missing will be ok.
fl.gif
Try calling the police and see if they can find out who did it.

OMG who would do such a cruel and horrible thing? Do you have a local newspaper? Contact them and see if they'll do a story, might be enough to scare whomever did it and have others on the lookout.

And the ducks are still waddling around!?
ep.gif
Wouldn't that cause alot of blood loss? Some people are disgusting, and shouldn't even be considered human.
somad.gif
Let's just say, if I ever found out who did that to my ducks, it wouldn't be wings I would be cutting off....

Wow, your law enforcement doesn't sound too promising.

I would think you have a better shot at going the "no tresspassing" route. Tell them someone has been has been tresspassing on your property and you are more likely to get some assistance.

Do you have signs posted? I would get some up asap, they work in your favor should you actually catch this person.

Also, did you tell the police the VALUE of your birds? Muscovey aren't cheap, especially the more rare colors.

OMG, that is horrid!!! People who mutilate and torture animals have been shown to be serial killers in the making.

I'm appalled that the local police force couldn't have atleast acted a tad concerned.

I'd arm myself and be ready. :thun

So sorry.....

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom