DELICIOUS Homemade NC Jellies and Jams CLOVER STRAWBERRY ROSE Ect

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
I make a WIDE array of flavors with my jellies. All done organically and part of our Hobby Farm here in NC. Everything is made in season, so availability is limited on many kinds. They store wonderfully though, so stock up if its something special to you.

This listing is for 1 jar of your choice! All available flavors are at my store if you would like to see everything I have. If you would like to order more then 1, thats great, its only $1.75 for shipping per additional jar added on to the first shipping charge ($5.75 + $1.75 + $1.75 + ect)

Possible flavor choices:
Strawberry
Strawberry Lemonade
Strawberry Pineapple
Pineapple
Strawberry Kiwi
Strawberry Blackberry
Clover
Rose petal & Honey
Rosemary (pork Glaze option)
Rosemary & Apple (fabulous as a duck glaze)

and more soon to come! (Blueberries and Blackberries are just now becoming ready!)

Here's my store to look at more of your choices:
http://BiscottiQueen.Etsy.com

You have a suggestion for flavor you would like? Lay it on me!

All I can say is WOW vfem makes the most wonderful jams (the honeysuckle OMG!!!) and the best biscotti If you buy yourself anything fun this year it should include some of both!

Awww... You are making me tear up!!!

hugs.gif

I agree with Ahappychick! I ordered some honeysucke jelly and strawberry jam. They were delicious! I also ordered her biscotti. I loved the fact that it was soft enough for me to bite without dunking in my tea. I don't like to dunk because crumbs usually fall in. Her produce bags were beautiful! They are so soft and I feel alittle guilty using them since I don't want to dirty them up. I love the fact that I'm using alittle less plastic.

She shipped everything so fast and well! Would definitely order from her again.

Mary

Hi!

Are these 8 ounce/half pint jars? They look like it, I hope I'm wrong. Because I can't afford $11.75 for one little jar, and I always want to sample a product before I order a bunch as gifts.
hmm.png

Either way, I know you get great reviews. Good luck!

This is an 8oz jar. I'm sorry I meant to list that in the listing. That 8 oz jar is awful expensive to ship though, I wish it were less. In fact, when it goes to the west coast it usually costs $7.50 and not $5.75 to ship. I think it WAY ridiculous what the post offices are charging. I do use flat rate boxes though, so once the giant box price is hit $13.50, everything else that fits in ships for nothing extra.

I really wish I could control that, but like the ladies were says (you are all too sweet) they got a few things so the shipping wasn't outragous.

Feel free to look though either of my stores if there is anything else they may make it worth it, its only $1.75 more in shipping per item. I have Biscotti here: http://biscottiqueen.etsy.com and hand made items here http://ShannonG.Etsy.com

Everything is combinable.
big_smile.png

Ranchhand...I know how you feel about shipping. I feel the same way. That's why when I order anything, I usually will order several items to make it worthwhile. I am willing to pay the $ for high quality, in this case organic, and items that were made by hand. I know alot of labor went into them and that is what I'm paying for. When an item is high quality, made with care and love, and is beautiful, I don't mind the cost. To me, they were worth it!

Mary

That is true Mary, I am the same way. I do purchase a lot locally that is quite pricey as well, I just bought organic blackberries that I picked myself at $4 lb, and they have raspberries soon for $6.50 lb because they are organic. They were CROWDED on a Wens. morning. They also sell eggs, and while you are there you see the chickens free ranging all over the farm... so when they said $4 for eggs I didn't think twice
smile.png

I really do put a lot of time and effort (and tasting) into what I make... and since every batch is hand made in small batches I think my prices are fair. I wish the shipping wasn't so darn expensive, but I have over 8 years that I have been shipping edible goods and priority seems to be the only safe bet because I can not insure food, and though weight gets yeah... a big order is a great deal now a days because of the flat rate boxes. ...and BOY can I pack one of those!!!
lol.png

Ranch, I know you are not far, and if you ever head north my way or I south, I'll let you know and maybe we can always do a meet up. I've done it for chickens
big_smile.png

I know this is about to end but I also now have blackberry Preserves and Blueberry syrup available.

Back
Top Bottom