Denagard Help

Zoetis is a very good name in drugs, but good to know about the Denagard.
I got this brand from a different company.... makes me wonder if the denagard I used before wasnt any good. Although I think I had positive results with it. It has a very faint odor so I always wondered why they said it has a very bitter taste to it because it smelled like nothing!

Ok so I sent a message to the company. After looking at my bottles... the first 2 were from Elanco and this one Zoetis. Reading thru some of the information thru here has been helpful. I'm really hoping my remaining chickens, although theyve been exposed will continue to be healthy enough to live and not have major problems. I plan on just using them for eggs, not breeding. I wont be doing any of that until this flock clears out from whatever may be.

I spoke with the company that shipped me the zoetis denagard she said zoetis adds a "smell agent" to their denagard to be able to tell if there had been any spillage in shipping. I just dont know how on earth I'll be able to mask that but we will see! I'm thinking maybe adding some sugar free powerade and some acv to it might take some of that potent stench out...

I spoke with the company that shipped me the zoetis denagard she said zoetis adds a "smell agent" to their denagard to be able to tell if there had been any spillage in shipping. I just dont know how on earth I'll be able to mask that but we will see! I'm thinking maybe adding some sugar free powerade and some acv to it might take some of that potent stench out...
I'm so sorry this Has happened to you ... Me too and I know how you're feeling. I purchased some stock from a breeder as well, but I really think my mg came from a wild turkey. I have the zoetis tiamulin .. It does have a smell. I mix in about a cup of app!e juice w water and the birds drink it if they don't have a choice. I've also had better results (doing this right now too) with waterers that aren't metal. it's odd that my speckled sussex were hardest hit too ... Waiting on results from babies I hatched. I had testing done by the vet lab at our state university ... So much for breeding and selling eggs, chicks and started pullets which I really do enjoy I also have a vaccine from zoetis to give the babies ... Hopeful I can give them a better life.

Back
Top Bottom