Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Haha! How funny. The Fud Guy likes Dr. Who okay, but I can't say it tickles my fancy. I've tried watching it with him several times on Netflix but it just doesn't appeal to me, which is strange, because I AM a big nerd in general!

I don't think Derp would pay it much attention. Not unless it looked like Chair... or maybe Grill (though Grill and Derp are and on again-off again item!).

images
How cool is that?
bow.gif
Can't see me persuading my hubby to build me one though...

I wonder what Derp would think of it?
That's so neat!

Haha! How funny. The Fud Guy likes Dr. Who okay, but I can't say it tickles my fancy. I've tried watching it with him several times on Netflix but it just doesn't appeal to me, which is strange, because I AM a big nerd in general!

I don't think Derp would pay it much attention. Not unless it looked like Chair... or maybe Grill (though Grill and Derp are and on again-off again item!).

SO glad to hear that Derp and Chair are still the item.. Poor grill, maybe when summer comes, the romance will be re-kindled? :fl ;)

Well hey, Miss Diva. I'm not really sure what breed Cricket (TOUCHDOWN BAMA!!!) is. He was given to me as a chick and I'm still virtually new to chickens. Over on the araucana threads they tell me that he's an EE but he doesn't have a beard. He is rumpless, though...which makes him so freakin' cute, but he doesn't have tufts. His breeder live not far away in Greeneville and I plan on checking out his farm this spring. I'm not complaing about the chick I got 'cause I love the little guy to pieces, and he was free. I just wish DH had asked more questions. Can a rooster this small breed successfully with my big BO girls? Or my reds? We got him because we had a lone hatch that cried and cried. They are besties now. Cricket and Dottie.
Looks like my red sex link when he was younger.!!!!

Looks like my red sex link when he was younger.!!!!

only
I was afraid that Dottie might be a rooster. She does look a lot like yours but she/he? is a cross between one of my red sex links and Diego, my white LH rooster. I fDottie turns out to be a boy that wil make four roosters and only five hens. I'm hoping that my four babies are all girls. Time will tell, they are only two months old now. I need more hens.

Hullo fellow Derpers.Glad to see everyone survived the holidays.... Diva I'm glad you pointed that out about Chickadee on one leg...I was going to point out that maybe that was WHY she looked like she was round. Then I realized that maybe she too is enjoying the Holiday foods as well as we are or at least I can speak for myself....that's my favorite part of the holiday season...all the good food. MMMM. Ready to do it all again...ok maybe not. Anyway I agree with whoever said that Nambroths flock always look so healthy and happy. Or maybe I said that . I don't remember. Anyway they do. Beautiful birds all of them. And happy too.

Back
Top Bottom