Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

wee.gif
FUD LADY HAS SPOKEN,

lol.png
wouldn't want the princess to be unhappy! she is really pretty. I have a faverolle who looks just like her.
I am joining the Derp fan-club! I asked for a Derp T-shirt for my birthday.

Last edited:
Ah Coho... The Fair Lady. She does so much love to walk around and scream until someone cares enough to pick her up and cuddle her.
Faverolles are so wonderful. But there is the whining, whining, whining! My two complain all the live long day.

Ah, there. At last. The Fud Guy has allowed Coho onto his lap (with her wet muddy feet..) for some nice snuggles. Now she shall only scream a little bit.
The Bar Codes, Moa and Chickadee, look on... the Fud guy, well, look! He has the treat bucket. Inside of that are things they want... very much.
Trousers watches to make sure all is well.

One morning, the Fud Lady picked Trousers up and set him on one of the outdoor perches. He's too clumsy and big to get up there by himself! He surveyed the area, and soon enough up bounced Coho! Screaming and whining... why wasn't the Fud Lady petting her? Right now? All the time?
Coho discovered that Trousers was available and cuddled up against his side, after nibbling a few of his lovely hackle feathers. He was a nice fellow, and very fluffy. Good for burying against.
So, the Fud Lady pet them both. And it was well.
Then Derperella noticed that there was attention being distributed. She wanted some! So, poing! Up she hopped onto the perch.
Then she noticed Coho, and boy was she ever mad at Coho. No one really knows why, because Coho is the wimpiest chicken ever and has never pecked Derp. Coho shoved her head under the rooster, in fear, as Derp started growling and pecking at Coho.
Swiftly, the Fud lady intervened. Shoving a gloved hand under Derperella, she pet her keel gently, and as suddenly as it started, Derp's violence melted from her and bwump, down she sat on the Fud Lady's hand. She dozed and peace was restored, for at least 3 minutes.

I like how Coho is looking at Derperella, as if to say, "Is she gonna start pecking me again? That chick is craaaazy."

(Videos are still uploading....)

Ah Coho... The Fair Lady. She does so much love to walk around and scream until someone cares enough to pick her up and cuddle her. Faverolles are so wonderful. But there is the whining, whining, whining! My two complain all the live long day. Ah, there. At last. The Fud Guy has allowed Coho onto his lap (with her wet muddy feet..) for some nice snuggles. Now she shall only scream a little bit. The Bar Codes, Moa and Chickadee, look on... the Fud guy, well, look! He has the treat bucket. Inside of that are things they want... very much. Trousers watches to make sure all is well. One morning, the Fud Lady picked Trousers up and set him on one of the outdoor perches. He's too clumsy and big to get up there by himself! He surveyed the area, and soon enough up bounced Coho! Screaming and whining... why wasn't the Fud Lady petting her? Right now? All the time? Coho discovered that Trousers was available and cuddled up against his side, after nibbling a few of his lovely hackle feathers. He was a nice fellow, and very fluffy. Good for burying against. So, the Fud Lady pet them both. And it was well. Then Derperella noticed that there was attention being distributed. She wanted some! So, poing! Up she hopped onto the perch. Then she noticed Coho, and boy was she ever mad at Coho. No one really knows why, because Coho is the wimpiest chicken ever and has never pecked Derp. Coho shoved her head under the rooster, in fear, as Derp started growling and pecking at Coho. Swiftly, the Fud lady intervened. Shoving a gloved hand under Derperella, she pet her keel gently, and as suddenly as it started, Derp's violence melted from her and bwump, down she sat on the Fud Lady's hand. She dozed and peace was restored, for at least 3 minutes. I like how Coho is looking at Derperella, as if to say, "Is she gonna start pecking me again? That chick is craaaazy." (Videos are still uploading....)
OHMYGOSH..The "BARCODES"~ that is too funny FUDLADY! love love love the pictures! Trousers is a monster compared to the girls... The pictures are BEAUTIFUL and worth the wait :loveit....

Back
Top Bottom