Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Pics
I make art for a living... I am a painter, actually! But right now the economy is not very awesome (as we all know!) and my paintings do not sell very well. So, I make jewelry to pay my bills.
smile.png

I wanted to apologize for being slow! I am buried in Christmas-orders right now, in addition to that I haven't been home for more than a few hours each day (plus sleep). Trying to make ends meet and also trying to fill the freezer, it's been tricky! I will have more Derp posts soon, and I need to re-make the photo t-shirts.
After December 11th I can take a breather again!

Nambroth well I hope you and Derp and the crew, take time out to have a very happy Thanksgiving - then you can go back to your frantic pace, I'm sure we are all nodding our heads in agreement over the financial situations also. I hybridize houseplants(streptocarpus) and thats about the first thing people give up when the economy is bad.

Quote:
All of your Derp posts have been a wonderful gift to us! You take time out and reeelaaax, Derp style, perhaps staring at a grill.

Mei&Popcorn :

Will Derperella tolerate a santa hat for christmas?

Oh gosh. I might have to try. I wonder if I have time to make a tiny santa hat...
I ordered a diaper for her so that we can have her around sometimes, she's so well behaved. I am thinking of taking her to my grandmother's house on Christmas morning, I bet she'd get a kick out of her!​

Derp puts a smile in my day. We got a pair of salmon faverolles and i got derp Jr. and coho 2........ (In coloring)

Back
Top Bottom