Desert plum homestead chickies (PICTURES! & UPDATE INFO) HELP!?

Desert Plum

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 13, 2009
So. Calif desert area
Alrighty!
big_smile.png
The chicks from McMurrays are about 3weeks old now so I thought I'd put up some pictures.
clap.gif

Please if someone can help me ID what I do have as I'm stumped by what is what. If I gave away all my NHR I'll be pissy but that is my fault for not having them ID earlier.

I am pretty sure I have one of each: New Hampshire Red, Araucana/Americana/Easter Egger, Red Star and Partiridge Rock. Anyway enjoy the chicks and if you know what I am looking at I'd really like to id them properly. Enjoy!

Cinderella: Amerucana. (confirmed) She has a beard but is nervous so she's all tucked in. (Amerucana
Araucanaamericanamaybe1.jpg

Stripey: Easter Egger (confirmed)
Araucanaamericanamaybe2.jpg

Ebony the Black Australorp (confirmed)
BlackAustralorp.jpg

Cindy another unknown: Red Star or New Hampshire Red
newhampshireredmaybe.jpg

Another shot of Cindy as she sooooo light! (I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HER BREED)
redstarmaybe.jpg

Cinnamon the Red Star or Partridge Rock though I am leaning to the latter. (AGAIN STILL UNKNOWN)
partridgerockmaybe.jpg

Ah...my girls!
love.gif
love.gif
I'll get pictures of the others when they are less freaked out. They are at that DON'T GET NEAR ME, HUMAN! stage
smack.gif

roll.png

Last edited:
If stripey has greenish legs (looks like it) then she's an EE
smile.png
She looks just like mine.

Are you sure those are the 4 breeds you have? Cindy looks much more like a golden sex link of some variety and I don't think Cinnamon is a partridge either.

Do they also call Red Sex link gold as well or is that just a mislabing? Cindy is looking more like a sex link baby (Reddish Gold). Either way she is going to be very light. However there is still a good chance she is NHR. I just don't know and only people here can help with this early id.

Cinnamon I'm still not sure about but I am heavily leaning to Partridge Rock. I think I might have given away all my NHR which sucks because I really wanted to keep one.

Back
Top Bottom