Design idea contributions requested for plastic shed coop design please.

We have two macaws and use a kitty litter box filled with the horse bedding pellets for their main poop spots. There we have to stir them as they don't, but in the coop, the chickens take care of that. ☺️ We also use them in our brooder when the chicks are about 4-5 days old. Game changer there!
Great idea, especially for the brooder!

Our parrot is so clumsy so we don't have the bars on the bottom of his cage, which means he rips his paper liner up but doesn't hurt himself when he (frequently) falls off! (He isn't wing clipped, and has a large cage so can always flap to reduce his fall!)
But I don't know if I'd trust him with kitty litter! Glad it works for you though 🙂

Last edited:
Hi Me again,
Some pictures for you, let me know if my scribbles don’t make sense,
They make perfect sense, thank you so much for taking the time to look into that. That looks perfect, to stop the rain getting in the hollow shed walls. (And creepy crawlies 🕷😳)

Will be ordering something like that once I've measured the depth of my shed walls now 🥰 thank your hubby too x

They make perfect sense, thank you so much for taking the time to look into that. That looks perfect, to stop the rain getting in the hollow shed walls. (And creepy crawlies 🕷😳)

Will be ordering something like that once I've measured the depth of my shed walls now 🥰 thank your hubby too x
You are more than welcome
Hugz

Back
Top Bottom