Designated dust bath days?

I got 9 who age was unknown. Had no trust for humans. Weren't treated well all had colds bare backs worms mites everything now a year later I pet them every night hand feed treats so yes there is hope

Excellent, I'm looking forward to that!

Just went to check on them cos I usually coax them inside for the night, bit it's still light so want to see if they go in on their own, and who should I see?

That blooming cat watching in the tall grass, he's a crafty one!

Last edited:
You are not the only one!! I've raised my chickens since they were 2 days old! They will run to me because they know I bring treats, but as soon as I move or try to pet them, they run a way so fast! I tried to catch them in the past, but I think I scared them by chasing them around, so decided stop chasing them since then!
People have said when chickens ready to lay, they will squat when you come close to them!!! Two of my chickens just start laying last week, but they won't squat for me when I come close to them!!! :(

I feel your pain, I was shooing then inside and one had mud stuck to her foot, would she let me catch her to get it off? Would she hell! Hopefully it'll dry off in her sleep and come off, quick little buggers

my 9 chickens are making dustbaths along the side of their run and are nearly digging under the fence i dont mind them dustbathing but their nearly on the other side of the fence so how can i stop them bathing near the fence please help

Back
Top Bottom