DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Discussion in 'Swaps' started by renegaderidgefarm, Aug 16, 2012.

1. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio

2. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio

3. lilliesanchicks

lilliesanchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2013
    Mine
    6+ EE roo over EE & layer breed hens

I have
    6 + red cochin bantams (2 young roosters over 3 pullets and 2 hens).Just today seen one doing his job.
    6 + black and a blue cochin bantam young roosters over 1 blue and 2 black pullets.They should be laying any time now if you want to wait on them.

or

12 + polish roo and a blue or lavender bantam game rooster over mixed laying hens.
    or
    6 + White silkies

I found two close people with hatching eggs so the last two on the list are not my birds.
    I have eggs from both of them now under my broody hens.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  4. rbaker0345

rbaker0345 Big Mamma Brahma

can you post pics of the chickens, especially the silkies and polish?

5. lilliesanchicks

Feb 14, 2013
    Working on it. [​IMG]

6. lilliesanchicks

Feb 14, 2013
    Polish Rooster

7. lilliesanchicks

Feb 14, 2013
    Having problems posting a second picture on the above post. Have a picture of one of his off spring in my Default album.

The rooster is with rhode island reds, black australorps, barred rocks, and leghorn. I don't know which one the baby came from.

8. lilliesanchicks

Feb 14, 2013
    Pictures in my default album of the polish rooster his offspring and of the silkies and some hatched from them.

I have
    6 + red cochin bantams (2 young roosters over 3 pullets and 2 hens).Just today seen one doing his job.
    6 + black and a blue cochin bantam young roosters over 1 blue and 2 black pullets.They should be laying any time now if you want to wait on them.

or

12 + polish roo and a blue or lavender bantam game rooster over mixed laying hens. rhode island reds, black australorps, barred rocks, and leghorn
    or
    6 + White silkie and mixed.

I found two close people with hatching eggs so the last two on the list are not my birds.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  9. lilliesanchicks

Feb 14, 2013
    The only other thing I can add is young daylily seedlings 20 + some from newer daylilies.But will ship when its cooler.

I can ship eggs later or do a combo 12 egg mix of all the bantams.

12 different named packets of daylily seeds

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  10. lilliesanchicks

Feb 14, 2013
    Pictures in my default album of the polish rooster his offspring and of the silkies and some hatched from them.

I have

or

12 + polish roo and a blue or lavender bantam game rooster over mixed laying hens. rhode island reds, black australorps, barred rocks, and leghorn
    or
    6 + White silkie and mixed.

The only other thing I can add is young daylily seedlings 20 + some from newer daylilies.But will ship when its cooler.

I can ship eggs later or do a combo 12 egg mix of all the bantams.

12 different named packets of daylily seeds
    pictures in link
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6515101/new-what-ya-got-swap-please-see-post-1-for-rules/

6 + daylilies mixed NO DITCH LILIES

Daylily seedlings about 15 + daylilies seedlings they are young so won't be that big most are named crosses and some are NOID.

will be planting the daylily seeds in a few days if no one takes them.

Last offer of 12 + seed packets will get pictures of the seed packets.
    2 days and the seeds are being planted so last chance on seeds till new ones in the fall are ready.

seeds all gone

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by