DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Mine
6+ EE roo over EE & layer breed hens

I have
6 + red cochin bantams (2 young roosters over 3 pullets and 2 hens).Just today seen one doing his job.
6 + black and a blue cochin bantam young roosters over 1 blue and 2 black pullets.They should be laying any time now if you want to wait on them.

or

12 + polish roo and a blue or lavender bantam game rooster over mixed laying hens.
or
6 + White silkies

I found two close people with hatching eggs so the last two on the list are not my birds.
I have eggs from both of them now under my broody hens.

Last edited:
can you post pics of the chickens, especially the silkies and polish?
Working on it.
smile.png

Having problems posting a second picture on the above post. Have a picture of one of his off spring in my Default album.

The rooster is with rhode island reds, black australorps, barred rocks, and leghorn. I don't know which one the baby came from.

Last edited:
Pictures in my default album of the polish rooster his offspring and of the silkies and some hatched from them.

I have
6 + red cochin bantams (2 young roosters over 3 pullets and 2 hens).Just today seen one doing his job.
6 + black and a blue cochin bantam young roosters over 1 blue and 2 black pullets.They should be laying any time now if you want to wait on them.

or

12 + polish roo and a blue or lavender bantam game rooster over mixed laying hens. rhode island reds, black australorps, barred rocks, and leghorn
or
6 + White silkie and mixed.

I found two close people with hatching eggs so the last two on the list are not my birds.

Last edited:
Pictures in my default album of the polish rooster his offspring and of the silkies and some hatched from them.

I have

or

12 + polish roo and a blue or lavender bantam game rooster over mixed laying hens. rhode island reds, black australorps, barred rocks, and leghorn
or

The only other thing I can add is young daylily seedlings 20 + some from newer daylilies.But will ship when its cooler.

I can ship eggs later or do a combo 12 egg mix of all the bantams.

12 different named packets of daylily seeds

Last edited:

I have

or

or

The only other thing I can add is young daylily seedlings 20 + some from newer daylilies.But will ship when its cooler.

I can ship eggs later or do a combo 12 egg mix of all the bantams.

12 different named packets of daylily seeds
pictures in link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6515101/new-what-ya-got-swap-please-see-post-1-for-rules/

6 + daylilies mixed NO DITCH LILIES

Daylily seedlings about 15 + daylilies seedlings they are young so won't be that big most are named crosses and some are NOID.

will be planting the daylily seeds in a few days if no one takes them.

Last offer of 12 + seed packets will get pictures of the seed packets.
2 days and the seeds are being planted so last chance on seeds till new ones in the fall are ready.

seeds all gone

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom