DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

ShayBaby: Can you tell which eggs come from the Production Red?
If your Silkies breed to LF are the eggs small?
Can you tell the NN from other eggs? I just hatched out 3 and wasn't expecting them at all. Didn't want them. I may have to sell them before they are old enough to breed.
Thanks, Sylvia

Our first naked neck named Turken, was never suppose to have been in the eggs that I ordered in fact I order Golden comets, however over the next few months I grew to love her, and now after 2 years I wouldn't part with her for the life of me. In fact I ordered some NN chicks. Now she wont be lonely

Oh,I would be interested in Blrw-buff Orpington. I've been lurking around this thread for awhile and have managed to convince myself that I don't need anything but now you definitely have my attention. I sell eggs on eBay so not new to shipping eggs. Just haven't done any swapping on here. Most of my birds are in mixed pens. I also have Polish, Andalusians, golden Sebrights, and Silkies when they aren't all broody.

sorry to hear that..I asked because you said coming to IL i live in northern IL so no eggs to send home with you..

Oh,I would be interested in Blrw-buff Orpington. I've been lurking around this thread for awhile and have managed to convince myself that I don't need anything but now you definitely have my attention. I sell eggs on eBay so not new to shipping eggs. Just haven't done any swapping on here. Most of my birds are in mixed pens. I also have Polish, Andalusians, golden Sebrights, and Silkies when they aren't all broody.

Well considering my blrw and buff Orp are attached at the hip I'll definitely have them in the same pen. Would you like me to let you know when they start producing?

I think I'm most excited about my plans for a Phoenix Appenzeller cross and a lakenvelder Appenzeller cross.

Back
Top Bottom