DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

That's my offer, only now the bantam is broody, and one salmon faverolle seems to be having some laying issues, so... not getting a whole lot of anything over here. Should have some newer pullers start laying soon, but that is a waiting game as you all know.

On page one is a how to and rules link. Have to be a member for so long and have so many posts I think. Then you look for the current offer...if you like it, comment "mine" and then list your own offer. The first page of this thread gives a better description than I just did...lol. I can't wait til my hens start laying again...This KY heat has them messed up.

On page one is a how to and rules link. Have to be a member for so long and have so many posts I think. Then you look for the current offer...if you like it, comment "mine" and then list your own offer. The first page of this thread gives a better description than I just did...lol. I can't wait til my hens start laying again...This KY heat has them messed up.

Hot here in NC as well, and the hens don't lay as much when it is this hot. However when I get a nice cool day they will lay 1 to 2 eggs each, so that makes me happy. I already had one lay this morning while it is still cool, and I know her, she will lay another one this evening.

I believe we have to be a member for 6 months, that is why I still am not doing these trades yet, just waiting for when I can.

Hot here in NC as well, and the hens don't lay as much when it is this hot. However when I get a nice cool day they will lay 1 to 2 eggs each, so that makes me happy. I already had one lay this morning while it is still cool, and I know her, she will lay another one this evening.

I believe we have to be a member for 6 months, that is why I still am not doing these trades yet, just waiting for when I can.

I love byc...it's like Facebook for crazy chicken people...lol. This heat (I guess it is the heat has sent 2 of mine to molt...grrr! So I got feather fixer and urging my teens to hurry and start laying so I can get in on the fun!

Back
Top Bottom