DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Sounds good. I plan to hatch for the Easter hatchalong so the week of March 9? would be great since I will set March 14. I will PM you my info. This is as long as my offer is ok for everyone?

As this is the designer thread all offers should be acceptable for all. If not claimed in a fair amount of time though you may try updating with something. If you got nothing else though someone is liable to claim sooner or later. Happy hatching.

6+ assortment of Marans, EE, LF black cochin over LF black cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, EE, australourpe and some other pretty mutts. Good chance to get pure cochins when they start laying.

4+ ancona duck eggs (when the weather is better)
1f60a.png

Here us the latest offer.

Oh, mine on the anconas!

My offer(revised-I got excited):
8+ all bantam barnyard mix. Will actually be 12+ but I can only guarantee 8 will be less than 4 days, unless you don't want the older ones.
Roosters-Gold and Silver Sebrights, Silver Duckwing OE, Spangled part OE, Lemon Blue looks like an EE but I think he's part OE, and a Red Pyle part Modern Game. The last three are definate mutts but very pretty.
Hens-7 Gold and 1 Silver Sebrights, 2 Silver Duckwing OEs, Columbian Cochin, 4 colorful part OEs. Pictures on post #449 above.
I will include a couple mixed color Silkies if they are still laying at all when I'm ready to ship.

Last edited:
Oh, mine on the anconas!

My offer(revised-I got excited):
8+ all bantam barnyard mix. Will actually be 12+ but I can only guarantee 8 will be less than 4 days, unless you don't want the older ones.
Roosters-Gold and Silver Sebrights, Silver Duckwing OE, Spangled part OE, Lemon Blue looks like an EE but I think he's part OE, and a Red Pyle part Modern Game. The last three are definate mutts but very pretty.
Hens-7 Gold and 1 Silver Sebrights, 2 Silver Duckwing OEs, Columbian Cochin, 4 colorful part OEs. Pictures on post #449 above.
I will include a couple mixed color Silkies if they are still laying at all when I'm ready to ship.
Can you ship these the week of March 8th for the Easter hatchalong? If so, I will take them for my SIL. I'd love a few silkies if they are laying.

6+ assortment of Marans, EE, LF black cochin over LF black cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, EE, australourpe, JG, sussex, and some other pretty mutts. Good chance to get pure cochins when they start laying. I have several LF cochins and a beautiful huge black cochin boy.
smile.png
Same with these also...give me a few weeks until laying picks up.

4+ ancona duck eggs (when the weather is better)
Here's a pic of 2 of my roos. I'm going to try to get some new pics today.

Last edited:
Can you ship these the week of March 8th for the Easter hatchalong? If so, I will take them for my SIL. I'd love a few silkies if they are laying. [COLOR=333333]6+ assortment of Marans, EE, LF black cochin over LF black cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, EE, australourpe, JG, sussex, and some other pretty mutts. Good chance to get pure cochins when they start laying. I have several LF cochins and a beautiful huge black cochin boy. [/COLOR]:) Same with these also...give me a few weeks until laying picks up. [COLOR=333333] 4+ ancona duck eggs (when the weather is better)[/COLOR] Here's a pic of 2 of my roos. I'm going to try to get some new pics today.
I sure can :)

6+ assortment of Marans, EE, LF black cochin over LF black cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, EE, australourpe, JG, sussex, and some other pretty mutts. Good chance to get pure cochins when they start laying. I have several LF cochins and a beautiful huge black cochin boy. [/COLOR]:) Same with these also...give me a few weeks until laying picks up. [COLOR=333333] 4+ ancona duck eggs (when the weather is better)[/COLOR] Here's a pic of 2 of my roos. I'm going to try to get some new pics today.
Here is the latest offer. Anyone up?

Back
Top Bottom