DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Th
You do pack wonderfully & your eggs hatched better than mine last year...but I am getting out of waterfowl...so someone please grab these eggs! Her birds are awesome!!
. Thanks Silkie! Mini just hatched some and she got a blue out of her hatch...and she said she hatched 100% so I was pleased.
1f600.png

I got blue & chocolate from yours last year. Mini ended up with 2 of your chocolate girls from me.

Oh good! I'm hoping for a blue in this batch I have in the bator.
1f600.png

Sorry forgot to quote. Mine on the orloffs.

4+ Ancona duck eggs. If you mine rather quickly I can send many more.
1f609.png
I can probably send around 10!!

6+ EE may take a few days to collect because we moved the coop and they are confused lol.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/eggorthechicken-swap-page

I can add handmade soap too...just gotta see what I have. My bars are large 7-8 ounces.

Last edited:
Oh, gosh - my husband is going to kill me! Mine on the Anconas!

Offer 6+ white Bresse or
6+ from my layer flock (Lavender Ameraucana cock over BLRWs, CCLs, Marraduna Basque, 1 Lav Am hen, 1 English Blue Orp - should get some interesting Easter eggers)

I cannot remember if I had put an offer here but I wAnt to post this here as well bc I do follow
Quote:
Originally Posted by emvickrey View Post

Kinmera was suppose to send me eggs on 1\20 and I never got them or heard from her either. I'm afraid something has happened
I have spoken with emvickery but I wanted to apologize here as well

My computer died and I had a financial emergency that prevented me from having any internet access at all for several months. It has all been resolved and I am able to be online again.

Oh, gosh - my husband is going to kill me! Mine on the Anconas!

Offer 6+ white Bresse or
6+ from my layer flock (Lavender Ameraucana cock over BLRWs, CCLs, Marraduna Basque, 1 Lav Am hen, 1 English Blue Orp - should get some interesting Easter eggers)
Mine 6+ Bresse please!

Offer
6+ BLRW or
6+ Marraduna Basque or
mixture of above eggs

Mine on BLRW! :) Offer 6+ easter egger and/or huge brown eggs from golden comets, a barred rock, and a buff orpington with a gorgeous EE rooster. Have my first round of hatching eggs due in 3 days, about to go in lockdown now! I set 11 of the green eggs, only 1 was clear.

Last edited:
Mine on BLRW! :) Offer 6+ easter egger and/or huge brown eggs from golden comets, a barred rock, and a buff orpington with a gorgeous EE rooster. Have my first round of hatching eggs due in 3 days, about to go in lockdown now! I set 11 of the green eggs, only 1 was clear.

Is this thread dead? I really hope not. It was great!

The top quote is the latest offer.

All some has to do us claim one if the offers and make one if their own.

I'm still watching it, but I'm cutting down to only my NN and watching for offers of those.

Back
Top Bottom