DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Mine on the blue olive eggers

Offer - 6+ surprise eggs - Norwegian hens covered by either Cream Legbar roo or Norwegian Jearhon roo. These are pullet eggs and still on the small side, but so far are easy and fast hatchers. The Lebar roo has been removed from the pen, but still a chance you may get some of his chicks.

CCL x NJ

NJ x NJ

Mine on the 12 surprise eggs - Norwegian hens covered by either Cream Legbar roo or Norwegian Jearhon roo.

My offer:

6 Serama Eggs from differant colors running together

or

6+ Bantam EE Eggs when they start Laying. (Fall Shipping)

or

6 Bantam Salmon Favorell (Fall Shipping)

or

6 eggs from my silkies all penned separate No choosing. This is a Hens choice deal. These will ship within 2 weeks. Could get: Cuckoo Sg/Sizzle, Buff, Blue/Splash, Red roo with white Hen, Black roo with white hen.

or

6+ Mix and match of any of the eggs above

or

3 Bantam Olive eggs when they start laying plus 3 of any above.

or

6+ of Hens choice eggs

Last edited:
Mine on the 12 surprise eggs - Norwegian hens covered by either Cream Legbar roo or Norwegian Jearhon roo.

My offer:

or

or

or

6 eggs from my silkies all penned separate No choosing. This is a Hens choice deal. These will ship within 2 weeks. Could get: Cuckoo Sg/Sizzle, Buff, Blue/Splash, Red roo with white Hen, Black roo with white hen.

or

or

or

6+ of Hens choice eggs
If I wasn't afraid of getting stuck on the dang chain for a week again I'd offer some of my new runners.

would anyone be interested in some silkie/d'uccle mixes covered by an oegb? a porcelain d'uccle covered by a lavender d'uccle? and some frizzle eggs? it would be hens choice and when they start laying again but i can take orders and may include some sumatra eggs (hatchery). if so just pm me please

CURRENT OFFER:

From;
reesepoultry

My offer:

or

or

or

or

or

or

6+ of Hens choice eggs

My offer:

6 Serama Eggs: I also have 3 Pens set up of Frizzle Seramas Can add those eggs also.

or

or

6 Bantam Salmon Favorell (Spring Shipping)

or

or

3 Bantam Olive eggs when they start laying plus 3 of any above. (Spring Shipping)

or

6+ of Hens choice eggs
Rooster over 2 frizzled hens close to the same color
Rooster over 2 frizzle Hens close to the same color
Also have 2 pens with frizzle roos over smooth hens.

Back
Top Bottom